“Moms can feel so overwhelmed with the day–to–day challenges that come their way. We love how honest Christine is with her own struggles, and how she points readers back to the truths found in the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
Jenny Treadway, Mom to Mom Group Leader, Rancho Community Church in Temecula, CA
Is your church group looking for its next bible study curriculum? There are a variety of ways Christine is able to support your group through the Clean Home, Messy Heart material in order to present a professional, comprehensive, structured session for your members.
The book and journal are designed to be used as an eight week individual or group study. Each chapter covers a theme, and the reflection journal provides five daily scripture journal pages per week to help reinforce the themes and concepts reviewed in the book.
Free Support for Small Groups
For large groups using Clean Home, Messy Heart as a bible study, the following items are provided at no additional cost:
- 8 professional quality videos of Christine teaching through the week’s corresponding theme.
- 1 professional quality “Welcome/Thank You” video of Christine addressing the group at large (click to watch example).
- 8 leader discussion guides to provide table leaders who may need/desire coaching on how to lead the ladies through the weekly chapter discussions.
- Access to all of the Small Group Leader Kit items (click here to learn more).
- Streamlined payment processing and ordering of books/journals.
- Press release template for use on church blog or community event websites (click here for example).
- Depending upon group location, Christine may be available to deliver an opening message to the group in person. If not, she can provide a professional quality video introduction to be watched by the group.
- Photo booth style background with props available for events Christine personally attends.
- Promotional social media graphics/slide backgrounds can be provided upon request.
Don’t Wait to Start Planning Your Next Session!
2017 is rapidly approaching…don’t wait until the hustle and bustle of the holiday season to plan your next mom group study. If you’d like to contact Christine about possibly using Clean Home, Messy Heart as your group’s curriculum, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Not quite sure the book will work for your group? Here are some helpful links to give you more details about it, as well as reviews from previous readers:
- Clean Home, Messy Heart webpage
- Amazon Reviews, Barnes & Noble Reviews, ChristianBook Reviews
- Biola University Review
Yes! Let’s Get the Ball Rolling…
If you’re ready to learn more about using these resources for your group, or have questions about how your church may best offer these materials to its members, please send us a message!